Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Comfort Foods

view from outside
One of my favorite restaurants

If you're going to ask me where you can find the best value for money, great tasting Chinese food restaurant in Chinatown I'd say at Yingying Tea House. The restaurant offers - Dimsum, Congee, Rice Toppings, Drinks and Short Orders at very affordable prices with generous amounts of serving.

Some of my favorites served there, other than their radish cake which I wasn't able to take a picture of, are the following:
Yangchao fried rice
Fried Wanton aka Pinsec Prito
Sharks Fin Dumpling
Now on drinks, I love this...
Lemonade
So if you're looking for the usual Chinese comfort food less the fancy, head to Yingying Tea House in Chinatown. They're open daily from 07:00am 'til 02:00am.

Don't forget to tag your family and friends along!Ü



Yingying Tea House
#233-235 Dasmarinas St., 
cor. Yuchengco St., Binondo Manila
#3872797, 7103856, 2416323
Open Daily from 0700am - 0200am

Accepts all major credit cards

2 comments:

  1. wow! just looking at the photos is totally comforting, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really yummy! You have to try them out one of these days Ü

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio