Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Projects

The past couple of days I was able to make something out of pure imagination inspired by real life figures.
Here let me show them to you: 
I wanted to make something for my office table. And since I strongly believe that frogs brings good luck, I made myself one. Ü I honestly had a hard time making the mouth part... I hope I can figure out an easier way to do it next time.
I made this girl as paper weight for my table... It's a little simple. I wanted to place more decoration on it but then again, I opt to just place one flower. 
now with flash
Do you see the scrap clays at the back? Yes, I made this angelic girl out of those clays Ü

Now the next one I made for Cheska. I was inspired to make a graduating chibi for her since her graduation is happening this March 30 and because I wanted to try out how the eye shadow set I bought together with some of my clay friends last Saturday is going to turn out when used with Nendo polyclay. So far I am happy with how pretty it is when applied...
 
I am happy with how my projects turned out.... Such cuties! ♥ 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio