Friday, March 4, 2011

Clay Fest 2011: Gifts!!! [A Photo Blog Entry]

Today I am going to show you the wonderful pretty-pretty gifts I received during the clay fest 2011 from fellow clay crafters!!!

Ready? Here they are... 
A personalized compact mirror from a good friend Angel of Angel Clay Shop
A closer look
A personalized chibi with my name from my fave chibi maker, Thina of Claythinz
A closer look at my mini ME!
Personalized keychain - Nendo Polyclay logo from my good friend Joy of Glitz of Joy
A closer look at my Nendo key chain
PVZ bracelet, still from Joy
when worn

I also received a couple of gifts from Angeli, The Beadlady, for sponsoring Clay Fest 2011. Gift courtesy of Anna Eusuya of Adlesirc and Craft Time magazine. Wanna see them? Scroll down...
Face Pendant courtesy of Adlesircs Crafts
A closer look at the face pendant 
Craft magazine from Craft Time

Pretty pretty... Fab fab! I really really love all the gifts I received. Thank you so much to all my friends who took the time to make the fab gifts and to Jill, thank you so much!

I will treasure them for life! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. The gifts information on this post is quite relevant and this is the think I like the most about this page
    travel alarm clocks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio