Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ArtNouveauPH Goes Steampunk

Last October, we at Art Nouveau Ph has chosen Steampunk for our October challenge. That decision was derived from the fact that most of us find creating pieces using tiny gears challenging.

Initially I wanted to make use of my Christi Friesen book but since I already made dragons in the past, why not push myself to create something I've always wanted to make -- an owl designed card holder!

Materials used:
- Nendo Flexible clays
- Nendo Pixie Dusts
- Watch gears
- Inks
- Metal chains
- Blank card case
- Texture sheet


I love how it turned out; just exactly the way I wanted it to be -- steampunk with a touch of cuteness!
Hop on to our group's Facebook page to check out the awesome entries of my guildmates! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio