Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A&H Project


These are the projects I'll be so busy in the next few months...

Tinghun Pins
Bridal Bouquet
 Mother's Bouquets
Principal Sponsors' Bouquets
Secondary Sponsors' Bouquests
Groom's Boutonniere
Father's Boutonniere
Principal Sponsors' Boutonniere
Secondary Sponsors' Boutonniere
Wedding Cord


Yup it's a wedding project!
...for a couple who's so dear to me.
I haven't tried doing most of it in the past, except for the lasso/cord, so other than being excited -- I am also extremely terrified that it's been keeping me up all night!

I started getting my hands on making some of the flowers... these are not the actual ones that I will be using for the wedding, I just want to get the hang of it.
I read somewhere that for someone who haven't tried making bouquets in the past, s/he must attempt to make several ones first to come up with the successful one!

the singed flowers
See those tips with burns? Nope they're not burned fabrics, they're just traces of pens haha..
Practice really teaches you a lot of things, eh?


With me is the bride herself! 
See the happy look on the DIY bride's face? Pretty!

I really hope we come up with projects she'll love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio