Wednesday, November 6, 2013

{MTO} Jacob Frames

Date: October 2013
Event: Baptismal souvenir for godparents
Request: 4R Clay decorated picture frame

I had fun making this project! 
Like most of the orders I received in the past, there was no particular design instruction for this project. I'm actually grateful because the customer who ordered this was not only patient but trusting; she entrusted everything to me -- from the colours, to the frame down to the design itself. 

I'm happy because I was able to find the exact frame I have pictured in mind to use for this project. And because the frame itself was really nice, I decided to keep the clay decoration simple and minimal; this way the design can easily fit into the lovely homes of the receiver.


Here's a picture of one of the frames in action...
photo courtesy of Susan. Thank you!
And a very kind message Susan posted on Facebook & her IG accounts after she received the frames: 

I'm grateful that I was given the chance not only to make another cute project; but also the opportunity to have a new friend in Susan -- not only does she have a pretty face, she is also one of the sweetest!

I still have 3 pending frames due and this time it's for her kids. 
I must go find a new set of cute frames for this project!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio