Sunday, September 29, 2013

A & A Lasso

I got to make another wedding cord for two very close people to my heart! 
But unlike the first one that I did, I encountered challenges on this one...

Packaging



The cord


It was my first time to use my metal stamps hence the way it turned out... 
I realised the importance of using a tape. Nevertheless, it mixed well with the vintage finish and it looks cute in person, hihi.


A day after the photo has been cured I woke up with it reacting to the sealant that I used. It totally broke my heart! So I had to make another one and came up with this...

And I loved it! 
I think it was my creative angel's doing why I wasn't successful on the first photo... 
she knew the second one would be better!

I was so excited about this couple tying the knot, seeing the cord in the wedding was an extra bonus...
The light's reflection on the beads make it twinkle like stars -- so lovely!

Congrats to the very lovely couple!


Another handmade sprinkled with so much love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio