Friday, January 27, 2012

Old Projects

Here are some of the photos of the projects I did last December 2011 :)

I attempted to make another CF inspired Dragon... A very simple one so it won't end up the same as my 1st attempt. I made this using Nendo C14, C28, C27, C47 and Cg5 clay.





Even with a book to guide me, every now and then I still find myself lost in making this type of project. But I will keep on doing this over and over until I am satisfied with my work. After all, I do heart dragons!


This is the rose which I latter on made as pendant for F's necklace here :) It looks a lot cuter with a brighter light, right? hihi.

I made lockets too...


I gave this handmade locket to Alyssa of Klayola during our Christmas Get-together at Ying-ying.


This locket on the other hand is one of the gifts I gave my monita in the same get together celebration.

Both were remakes of some of the locket designs I sold at the 1st Clay Friends Bazaar last November 2011 at Megatent, Ortigas. I really enjoyed doing these lockets.

And of course I made my Nendo minion...


Lots of them actually.. I love Penguins! 



PS: The lockets together with the minions are all made using NENDO polyclay too *winkwink

2 comments:

  1. A BC Blogger?

    Visit this for Fast and Easy LINK EXCHANGE - http://www.strifeofcloud.com/link-exchange/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! wish i could learn to do that someday, lol!

    a visit from kim!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio