Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love for Friends

A cake topper for our friends, Jenn and Rodney, who recently tied the knot...
Since I wanted to make this really special and couldn't muster the courage to make the topper myself, I had this done by my mentor Jen of Purpleluggage.


A handmade zipper pull with nameplate by yours truly for my friend, Michelle...


A box with some of my Nendo clays and lockets for my clay mentor and dear friend who's now in Sydney, Rocky...



Another handmade gift this time for my CFSPh monita... Lux.
I made this using NENDO polymer clays sprinkled with Klayola mica shimmers. 



I hope the gifts brought smiles to dear friends. A little something full of love from me to let them know just how much I value their friendship.

Come back and visit again for more handmade gifts I am sending out to friends -- yup I still have some more scheduled to give out. winkwink




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio