Friday, June 24, 2011

WIP

Today we decided to stay home to avoid floods every where brought about by the continuous rainfalls since the other day...

And because the weather gives off this lazy feel, I decided to stay in bed and start working on a pasta machine cover!
my hook & yarn

I used simple stitches like single &double crochet. Initially I planned to do it in blocks but couldn't really bring myself to follow the pattern so I ended up doing something out of the blue without the help of any pattern. 

I am excited to see how this project turns out. Honestly, at this point I still have no idea on how I'll go about it. And as my crochet kumare says, it'll come. So we'll see how I'll nail this. I wish I can finish this in a day but since I have CTS, this will most likely be something I'll do in the next few days. 

I'll take a photo of this sip on my pasta machine when done. Ü 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio